The Second Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Second Rising

Harry never gave up the fight, Harry stood up for what is right. Well, now it's our turn. Make a joyful sound; Voldemort is going down!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Owls

Working on New Site Banner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James Potter

James Potter

Working on New Site Banner Empty
PostSubject: Working on New Site Banner   Working on New Site Banner EmptyThu May 16, 2013 8:59 pm

I've just started on the new site banner, which will display more characters, so that no one is getting left out. What I need is help picking which characters should be on the banner. I think I can fit two characters per person in the banner....maybe more.

Anyways, what I need is everyone to list which of their characters they want displayed on the banner. There will be a side for Order/PK members and Death Eater/IS members. I think I can fit about 6 characters on each side. I got James and Jack already done because I already knew that Jack would choose Jack. Razz

Here's a preview of what it is looking like, so you can kind of see what the character placement will be like.

Working on New Site Banner I_logo_zpsdf6a9aa2
Back to top Go down
Jack Dyllan

Jack Dyllan

PostSubject: Re: Working on New Site Banner   Working on New Site Banner EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:11 pm

-drools over Jack- I LOVE IT.

I think Lily would be my logical next choice. Wait. Harry's mine. Probably should put him in there. XD
Back to top Go down
James Potter

James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Working on New Site Banner   Working on New Site Banner EmptyThu May 16, 2013 10:41 pm

Harry's a given, lol. Kinda like James. Since he was originally Chase's, and she's gonna be MIA for awhile, I could put in Lily.
Back to top Go down
Jack Dyllan

Jack Dyllan

PostSubject: Re: Working on New Site Banner   Working on New Site Banner EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:25 pm

If it works. I just figured she'd be good to be represent as leader of the student rebellion.
Back to top Go down
James Potter

James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Working on New Site Banner   Working on New Site Banner EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:39 pm

I might be able to fit more. We'll see how it goes as I add people because I'd really like to add Teddy, but I should probably have either Draco or Scorpio. Maybe I'll have enough room to add two characters per side.
Back to top Go down
Jack Dyllan

Jack Dyllan

PostSubject: Re: Working on New Site Banner   Working on New Site Banner EmptyThu May 16, 2013 11:41 pm

Are you going to keep Scorpius? I think Kiera said she might be interested in taking him if you don't want him. I know he was one of the ones we just desperately needed.
Back to top Go down
Curtis Trepanier

Curtis Trepanier

PostSubject: Re: Working on New Site Banner   Working on New Site Banner EmptyFri May 17, 2013 12:00 am

Sure, she can take him. I was having fun with the whole rape fantasy thing, but I think Kiera can keep the spirit of what I did with him while making him her own. She does a fantastic job of making Albus so dark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Working on New Site Banner   Working on New Site Banner Empty

Back to top Go down

Working on New Site Banner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Second Rising :: Roleplay :: Davy Jones' Locker-
Jump to: