The Second Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Second Rising

Harry never gave up the fight, Harry stood up for what is right. Well, now it's our turn. Make a joyful sound; Voldemort is going down!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Owls

Playby Reserves

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ted "Teddy" Lupin

Ted

Playby Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Playby Reserves   Playby Reserves EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:26 am

Dunno if this will be okay with everyone else, but if not let me know.  I wanted a place to list playbys that we may be planning on using for future characters....just to kind of let everyone else know that we wanna use them.  I don't want this to be like a HANDS OFF list or anything.....I mean, if someone else really wants to use a playby, they should be able to.  Just an idea.

Anyways....feel free to edit this list:

Desi

Playby Reserves 221936_PML7PBTWKYZVFIHNWXS1VPKTFTGOON_152250_olzyfaj2b6alq8emokbkbmdpyk2c7q_emilie1584mx_h1713_H185932_S
Emilie de Ravin

Playby Reserves Dominic-monaghan-20050813-61871_V96
Dominic Monaghan

Jackles

James

Ty

Kiera

Molly

Last edited by Ted "Teddy" Lupin on Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jack Dyllan

Jack Dyllan

Playby Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playby Reserves   Playby Reserves EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:28 am

Oooh, I love Emilie so much. I can't wait to see what sort of character you may possibly make her into. XD This is a good idea!
Back to top Go down
James Potter

James Potter

Playby Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playby Reserves   Playby Reserves EmptyWed May 15, 2013 1:32 am

lol, I'm finally watching Lost on Netflix....and actually one of the characters will be one of those where I make the app and then beg and plead for someone else to play the part. XD I have a whole idea behind it, but I doubt they come into play until later on in the story.....likely after I kill one of my current guys off.
Back to top Go down
Darcy McNair

Darcy McNair

Playby Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playby Reserves   Playby Reserves EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:11 am

You won't need to beg and plead. XD Someone will step up. Probably me. I have no self control.

Kill off one of your babies?! But they're all supposed to live forevvver. XD
Back to top Go down
James Potter

James Potter

Playby Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playby Reserves   Playby Reserves EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:32 am

Ah, but that's the point! I get a bunch of character development into one of my characters until everyone on the site loves them and holds a special bond with them....then I snuff them out to trigger an emotional response from the readers....resulting in a couple days of perfect writing fueled by your depression....and I already know who I will kill off. *evil grin
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter

Lily Potter

Playby Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playby Reserves   Playby Reserves EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:36 am

o.O I'm terrified. I really am. I know I am going to cry.
Back to top Go down
James Potter

James Potter

Playby Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playby Reserves   Playby Reserves EmptyWed May 15, 2013 2:52 am

It won't happen for quite awhile, lol. By then you'll have forgotten all about it, and it will take you completely by surprise. Razz
Back to top Go down
Darcy McNair

Darcy McNair

Playby Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playby Reserves   Playby Reserves EmptyWed May 15, 2013 3:10 am

asdfghjkl; It's going to hurt!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playby Reserves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playby Reserves   Playby Reserves Empty

Back to top Go down

Playby Reserves
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Second Rising :: Roleplay :: Davy Jones' Locker-
Jump to: