The Second Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Second Rising

Harry never gave up the fight, Harry stood up for what is right. Well, now it's our turn. Make a joyful sound; Voldemort is going down!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Owls

Mother's Day....Again.

Go down 
+2
Jack Dyllan
James Potter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
James Potter

James Potter

Mother's Day....Again. Empty
PostSubject: Mother's Day....Again.   Mother's Day....Again. EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:32 am

I swear to friggin god that I posted this already, but it seems to have disappeared. I blame Wake. <.< He confessed in Hirigana....

Anyways, what I posted earlier was that I'd be slow posting because I was doing a project for my boyfriend for his mom on mother's day. As I said in my first post, I'd share the before and after. Damn thing took me almost 6 hours to do.

Before

Mother's Day....Again. 485473_10200227399821857_1549846705_n

After

Mother's Day....Again. 197703_10200227420582376_508845527_n
Back to top Go down
Jack Dyllan

Jack Dyllan

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day....Again.   Mother's Day....Again. EmptySat May 11, 2013 12:52 pm

Cool!!!
Back to top Go down
Morrigan Devlin

Morrigan Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day....Again.   Mother's Day....Again. EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:11 pm

Now here's the real question: Which one's my boyfriend? Razz
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter

Lily Potter

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day....Again.   Mother's Day....Again. EmptySat May 11, 2013 1:25 pm

The one on the right? The one with the hat?
Back to top Go down
Morrigan Devlin

Morrigan Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day....Again.   Mother's Day....Again. EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:09 pm

lol, no, that's his brother.....though sometimes I wonder what it'd be like if he was my boyfriend. XD Me and Travis used to be really close, until he got a girlfriend of his own. Kind of glad he did, though....at the time Cody wasn't wanting to be a couple, and me and Travis were really sort of clicking, but there was no way we could ever date because of him being Cody's brother and everything. XD I was living in my own little soap opera back then.

The guy in the middle is Cody's cousin, Dustin. This was taken at his wedding. Don't you love the camouflage tux?

Nah, Cody's the one on the left with the necklace. Damn necklace cost me over $100 and he never wears it anymore. >.<
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter

Lily Potter

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day....Again.   Mother's Day....Again. EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:54 pm

I almost said the one on the left because of the necklace. It was a total shot in the dark, of course, though. XD
Back to top Go down
Morrigan Devlin

Morrigan Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day....Again.   Mother's Day....Again. EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:58 pm

lol, not if you pay attention to my photos on my Facebook page. XD Cody is in several of them.
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter

Lily Potter

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day....Again.   Mother's Day....Again. EmptySat May 11, 2013 2:59 pm

It's been awhile since I Facebook stalked. I don't go on very much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Curtis Trepanier

Curtis Trepanier

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day....Again.   Mother's Day....Again. EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:00 pm

I Facebook-stalk you....all the time. ALL.......the......time.......

Mwahahahahahahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter

Lily Potter

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day....Again.   Mother's Day....Again. EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:03 pm

D'aaaaw, that means a lot to me.
Back to top Go down
Curtis Trepanier

Curtis Trepanier

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day....Again.   Mother's Day....Again. EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:08 pm

lmao, now I feel bad for having to tell you that I was joking. The only time I go on Facebook is to upload pictures to the Second Rising group.
Back to top Go down
Jack Dyllan

Jack Dyllan

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day....Again.   Mother's Day....Again. EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:11 pm

Damn. XD It's alright. Facebook is sort of useless nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Skuli Rowle

Skuli Rowle

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day....Again.   Mother's Day....Again. EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:20 pm

Would you like me to stalk you? I can hide in the corners of your Facebook page and commence with constant pokes. Razz
Back to top Go down
Jack Dyllan

Jack Dyllan

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day....Again.   Mother's Day....Again. EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:21 pm

Oh gawd, the poke wars. I already have all these sophmores and juniors from my old high school who poke me for no apparent reason. XD
Back to top Go down
Skuli Rowle

Skuli Rowle

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day....Again.   Mother's Day....Again. EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:28 pm

lol, a lot of my younger friends on Facebook poke me a lot. I think it's just one of those age things.
Back to top Go down
Jack Dyllan

Jack Dyllan

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day....Again.   Mother's Day....Again. EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:32 pm

Must be. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother's Day....Again.   Mother's Day....Again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mother's Day....Again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Second Rising :: Out of Character :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: