The Second Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Second Rising

Harry never gave up the fight, Harry stood up for what is right. Well, now it's our turn. Make a joyful sound; Voldemort is going down!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Owls

Grave Tidings

Go down 
+2
Lily Potter
James Potter
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lily Potter

Lily Potter

Grave Tidings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grave Tidings   Grave Tidings - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:11 am

Lily eyed him anxiously. She wanted help, she really did, but she was a Potter girl and, therefore, stubborn as a mule. She let out a sigh and said, "Alright. I'll trust you until you give me reason not to. So, don't give me a reason. Look... What would you say if I told you I wanted to organize a little rebellion?"
Back to top Go down
Aleks Krum

Aleks Krum

PostSubject: Re: Grave Tidings   Grave Tidings - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 6:23 pm

"Ve vould be fighting against who?" Alexs asked her, anxious to help, "I vould be doing anything to help da hero Potters."
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter

Lily Potter

PostSubject: Re: Grave Tidings   Grave Tidings - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:31 pm

Lily sucked her breath inwards and crossed her arms decisively. "We're going to fight Malfoys and his cronies. We're going to fight anyone who tries to hurt us."
Back to top Go down
Aleks Krum

Aleks Krum

PostSubject: Re: Grave Tidings   Grave Tidings - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:42 pm

"Deez Malfoys...Dey are being da ones who hurt oders, correct?" Alex questioned Lily, a slow smile lighting up his face....eyes sparkling with a thinly contained excitement, "I vould be honored to be at your side."
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter

Lily Potter

PostSubject: Re: Grave Tidings   Grave Tidings - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:53 pm

Lily nodded. "They've hurt muggleborns, they want to hurt my family, and they sure as hell want to hurt me." She twitched a smile, though her instincts told her to be wary of assistance. "I'm glad to have you aboard."
Back to top Go down
Aleks Krum

Aleks Krum

PostSubject: Re: Grave Tidings   Grave Tidings - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:49 pm

"Glad to be of assistance," Aleks replied, winking at her, "but, ah....are ve to be doing dis alone? Two against many are not being very good odds."

((I have no idea where I'm going with this conversation. XD ))
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter

Lily Potter

PostSubject: Re: Grave Tidings   Grave Tidings - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 2:45 pm

She shook her head as he winked. "None of that," she grumbled. She quickly jumped to his question. "I... don't know. I don't have any one to trust. And I'm not just going to let people come and hang out if they don't really care."
Back to top Go down
Aleks Krum

Aleks Krum

PostSubject: Re: Grave Tidings   Grave Tidings - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 8:09 pm

"Ah, der is no one you can be trusting?" Aleks asked, a bit disappointed, "I am not knoving anyvone at dis school....but there must be someone who is being villing to join us."

((Um....yeah. XD I have no idea where this is going either.))
Back to top Go down
Lily Potter

Lily Potter

PostSubject: Re: Grave Tidings   Grave Tidings - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:10 am

((Me neither. Since we have no other students besides bad guys and Puffers, I don't know what their plan will be))
Back to top Go down
David McDonald

David McDonald

PostSubject: Re: Grave Tidings   Grave Tidings - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 1:15 pm

((I got an idea for a student....only he was gonna be a bad guy. XD I'll see what I can cook up later. I really should be working on that stop motion project. 756 frames to shoot yet.))
Back to top Go down
Jack Dyllan

Jack Dyllan

PostSubject: Re: Grave Tidings   Grave Tidings - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 5:45 pm

((We should probably figure out our Hogwarts plot first. lol ))
Back to top Go down
David McDonald

David McDonald

PostSubject: Re: Grave Tidings   Grave Tidings - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 6:36 pm

((You mean you don't just make things up as you go? XD))
Back to top Go down
Rose Weasley

Rose Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Grave Tidings   Grave Tidings - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 1:59 am

((Sometimes. XD But this might need some planning.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grave Tidings   Grave Tidings - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Grave Tidings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Second Rising :: Roleplay :: Hogwarts-
Jump to: