The Second Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Second Rising

Harry never gave up the fight, Harry stood up for what is right. Well, now it's our turn. Make a joyful sound; Voldemort is going down!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Owls

Martin Freeman as Ricky!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sully de Fronsac

Sully de Fronsac

Martin Freeman as Ricky! Empty
PostSubject: Martin Freeman as Ricky!   Martin Freeman as Ricky! EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:52 pm

Okay, so I dunno if everyone here knows who Ali G is, but I just found out today that one of my favorite characters (other than Ali G) was friggin Martin Freeman! XD I'll bet he never lives that down. Now that I got Ali G on da mind, I had to post some clips....

Can't find a clip of when Ricky is butt-fucking the fat dude. D: Must be too risque for youtube. XD

Back to top Go down
Sully de Fronsac

Sully de Fronsac

PostSubject: Re: Martin Freeman as Ricky!   Martin Freeman as Ricky! EmptySat May 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Fuckin' stupid people disabling the embedding. Bastards. Like they own the shit.
Back to top Go down
Jack Dyllan

Jack Dyllan

PostSubject: Re: Martin Freeman as Ricky!   Martin Freeman as Ricky! EmptySat May 04, 2013 11:45 pm

For whatever reason, my speakers aren't working. Martin Freeman dressed up as a gangster though... I love it. As soon as I fix my speakers, I'll watch these.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Martin Freeman as Ricky!   Martin Freeman as Ricky! Empty

Back to top Go down

Martin Freeman as Ricky!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Second Rising :: Out of Character :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: