The Second Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Second Rising

Harry never gave up the fight, Harry stood up for what is right. Well, now it's our turn. Make a joyful sound; Voldemort is going down!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Owls

Voldemort

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Voldemort Empty
PostSubject: Voldemort   Voldemort EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:53 am

I think it's about time to discuss having someone else take over as Voldemort. The Malfoy Manor is dead. I don't want to play voldemort, and I'm struggling with how to keep that plot going.
Back to top Go down
Jack Dyllan

Jack Dyllan

Voldemort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voldemort   Voldemort EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:00 am

I could do it, I suppose, but I'd like us to sort of discuss plot points. I'm not good with bad guy plot twists. xD
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Voldemort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voldemort   Voldemort EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:11 am

Well, Ty kind of threw a wrench in it for me. XD I'm not sure what to do with this Chrissy character. I think for now we go along with the original plot. The meeting has pretty much been done, but perhaps Crissy has something to add to it?

He's told Draco to contact the werewolves and become Headmaster of the school. He's sent Septimius out to find young Rowle.....I think the only thing that needs to be discussed is the forming of the Inquisitional Squad and the whole capturing Lily Potter thing. We need a reason for her need to be captured. I'm assuming to lure out James and company....

I'm not very good at bad guys either, and I've already got two major ones: Scorpius and Draco. I'm also playing leader of the Order...I just don't want another leadership role. XD
Back to top Go down
Jude Fernsby

Jude Fernsby

Voldemort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voldemort   Voldemort EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:16 am

I'll take him then. I'll just finish up a post with him giving final orders, and we'll let him sit and brood until we need him again. XD

BTW... I posted something on your facebook wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Voldemort Empty
PostSubject: Re: Voldemort   Voldemort Empty

Back to top Go down

Voldemort
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Second Rising :: Out of Character :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: