The Second Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Second Rising

Harry never gave up the fight, Harry stood up for what is right. Well, now it's our turn. Make a joyful sound; Voldemort is going down!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Owls

Formation of the Inquisitional Squad

Go down 
+2
Jude Fernsby
Scorpius Malfoy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

Formation of the Inquisitional Squad Empty
PostSubject: Formation of the Inquisitional Squad   Formation of the Inquisitional Squad EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:55 am

Scorpius reclined in his chair as he waited for the others who had been handpicked by his father to be part of this new Inquisitional Squad. Scorpius had been told, rather than asked to be the ringleader for what he thought as a rag-tag group of silly children. What was worse...his father had recruited his insane cousin Bellatrix Lestrange. He had given Scorpius strict orders to keep her in line. His father sure had higher hopes for Scorpius than the boy had himself. He wasn't sure if anyone could keep that little tart in line.

The only highlight of this event was that he was to target Lily Potter. They wanted her real bad as a hostage...bait for James. The corners of Scorpius' mouth twisted upward as he reflected on the young Lily Potter. His father had demanded she be captured by any means as long as she was not killed. Fantasies of the acquisition of that little red head floated through the boy's mind. He viewed her as a beauty...a trophy that would be hard-earned. Not that he would ever think of seeking some sort of relationship with the little wench. No....his impulses were much more..........primal. Surely father would not approve, but Scorpius didn't care. His father was soft. Scorpius was not. He would show the Dark Lord that the apple had fallen far from that tree.
Back to top Go down
Jude Fernsby

Jude Fernsby

PostSubject: Re: Formation of the Inquisitional Squad   Formation of the Inquisitional Squad EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:09 am

Jude sauntered into the meeting place, feeling proud to finally find a place that seemed fitting for himself. This was a group he would surely shine in, one where his 'gifts' and beliefs would allow him to actually go places, allow him to really find success. Naturally, Scorpius was to lead. Jude didn't mind to much, as Scorp was a mate of his, and he knew Scorpius was more serious than his father. Though the older Malfoy was a joke, there were few out there who did not take Scorpius seriously.

"Hello Scorpius," Jude said, a devious smile unfurling on his face. He could not lie - he was incredibly excited to be here. He plopped down in a seat. "I DO hope we have something good in store for tonight's agenda."
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Lestrange

Bellatrix Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: Formation of the Inquisitional Squad   Formation of the Inquisitional Squad EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:27 am

"Of course your daddy is going to put you in charge," Bellatrix interrupted as she stormed in, "If only my grandmother was still alive. The Dark Lord would have put me in charge!"

"Sit down, Bella," Scorpius interrupted her demandingly, "The Dark Lord is the one who told my father that I was to be in charge. He must know that you take after your grandmother in insanity, and not just loyalty. You will do as the Dark Lord says, or you will die. It's that simple. You are not his favorite as your grandmother was...if the Dark Lord ever had a favorite."

Scorpius turned to Jude, "All will be revealed when everyone gets here."
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Formation of the Inquisitional Squad   Formation of the Inquisitional Squad EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:06 am

((Wow....and that is everybody isn't it? Guess we'll get started and use NPCs then. XD))

"Undoubtedly you all have heard that there is a new Dark Lord within our midst," Scorpius began after everyone had arrived, "He has already quietly taken over the school and the Ministry. We are the chosen few who have been trusted with this information, so be sure to keep your mouths tightly shut about it.

Our mission is to capture miss Lily Potter alive and reasonably unharmed. Father has not revealed the reasons for this mission, however one should suspect that she is going to be used as bait to draw out those who may be forming a resistance. As we are all aware, one bastard son of Harry Potter escaped...along with a few others. While not much of a threat at the moment, they could be a spot of trouble for the Death Eaters in the long run.

The Dark Lord has went out of a limb to trust children like us with the duties of a Death Eater, so let us not have him regretting the decision. Lily Potter would be an important tool against those fools my father believes is re-establishing The Order of the Phoenix, and we have been giving the honor of obtaining it."
Back to top Go down
Jude Fernsby

Jude Fernsby

PostSubject: Re: Formation of the Inquisitional Squad   Formation of the Inquisitional Squad EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:18 am

((sounds good))

Jude listened eagerly, sitting masterfully in his chair. Jude believed he had all of the pompous class perfect for the breeding of a pureblood. He could sit with a smug smile, saying nothing, and make all the mudbloods and half breeds feel terrible for existing alongside him in all of his perfection. And he loved to display his skills to his peers.

"So why can't we just take her down in class?" he asked. "I mean, she always sits right in front of me in Potions. Are we trying to keep it a secret from the rest of the school?"
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Formation of the Inquisitional Squad   Formation of the Inquisitional Squad EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 4:56 am

Bellatrix looked eager at the idea of jumping the girl in class, but Scorpio sneered at Jude and Bella's face fell. She crossed her arms, looking at Scorpius broodingly.

"and why wouldn't that idea work?" she asked huffily.

"Think about it," Scorpius replied quietly, "Did I not just get done saying that we are the only students who have been let in on the secret that the Dark Lord is back? There are still many loyal to the Potter family in this school, and I doubt they would take the attacking of Miss Lily Potter lightly. Even with my father as Headmaster, it will take some finesse which seems both of you may lack. Please do not prove me wrong in choosing you as the most capable Slytherins in the school...."

"You did not choose me!" Bella hissed at Scorpius, her eyes flashing, "The Dark Lord...."

"Yes," Scorpius said, swiftly cutting across her words, "The Dark Lord landed you in my team for the mere fact that I could keep an eye on you. They didn't want you going out and performing under your own agenda. You may be brave, but you do not think. You'd have this whole operation uncovered within one night."

Scorpius stared at Bella, daring her silently to say more. Bella bit her lower lip and glared back at Scorpius, though she did not make any further outcries.

"As I was saying," Scorpius continued, looking again at Jude, "this is a matter which requires a bit of finesse. This is not like the days of Umbridge we've been told about....not yet anyways. We need to capture the girl secretly and quietly....and it cannot lead back to my father, for if it does, it could lead back to the Dark Lord. He has, after all, chosen my family's estate to reside in!"

Scorpius said this last bit proudly, as though there could be nothing better than the Dark Lord choosing his own home for his base of operations.
Back to top Go down
Jack Dyllan

Jack Dyllan

PostSubject: Re: Formation of the Inquisitional Squad   Formation of the Inquisitional Squad EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:04 pm

Jude listened patiently to Draco, displeased at Draco's right to brag - Jude understood that it was justified, but refused to be happy about it. In the end, Jude would do as Draco would say, but he may seem irritated by it. He rolled his eyes briefly and glanced at Bella, trying to share a glance with her. He turned his attention back to Draco.

"What's your plan then?"
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Formation of the Inquisitional Squad   Formation of the Inquisitional Squad EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:22 pm

"The plan," Scorpius replied with a shady smile, "is to gain the girl's trust, then guide her right into a trap. While we could easily trap her without the need to go to such lengths, should we find someone to befriend her first, we could obtain information. Information which could be useful for the Dark Lord. If we are going to be successful with this mission, we may as well do it the right way."

"But who do we know that could gain the girl's trust?" Tate piped up from his perch at the top of an armchair, "It's highly doubtful she would trust any of us in here."

Scorpius smiled then gestured towards the small form of a girl standing in a dark corner of the room.

"Meet Marguerite de Lancret," Scorpius said, "A vampire who has been on this earth for over five centuries. She is in her third year, but until now, she has never been involved with any of us....nor really any Slytherin student for that matter, despite the fact that she belongs to our House. Marguerite has agreed to help us by gaining the trust of the Potter girl.....in return we are to provide her willing blood donors."

Scorpius paused, peering about the room with an aura of amusement.

"Any takers?"
Back to top Go down
Jude Fernsby

Jude Fernsby

PostSubject: Re: Formation of the Inquisitional Squad   Formation of the Inquisitional Squad EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 7:41 pm

Jude, as a rule, did not trust anyone that he thought outside the norm, or who was not apart of the pureblood elite. He did not like that a girl who was not in anyway tied to the Death Eaters (and, as far as he knew, was not a pureblood) was being introduced into their midst. Worse yet, was that she was a vampire and they were supposed to offer up their veins to her like an all-you-can-eat buffet. Yes, Jude wanted to see their cause flourish and succeed, but everyone had their limits. He had found one of his. "Must we spill our pure blood, or can we not find a volunteer or two, willing or otherwise. There's this saucy Corner girl in my Herbology class, who would surely make a tasty treat."
Back to top Go down
Tate Walker

Tate Walker

PostSubject: Re: Formation of the Inquisitional Squad   Formation of the Inquisitional Squad EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 3:29 pm

"What's the matter, best mate," Tate suddenly sounded from his perch, "Too good to let your pretty neck get pierced by the likes of a vampiress?"

Tate vacated his spot on the couch and stalked up to Marguerite, lowering his head to look her square in the eyes, a smirk lighting up his face.

"She's very pretty, Judesby!" Tate assessed after his scrutiny ended, "Might be the best action you'll ever have....and I hear to be fed upon is quite the delight, correct miss?"

Tate bowed deeply...mockingly to Marguerite, holding out his hand for hers.  Smirking slightly herself, Marguerite placed her hand within Tate's and he pressed it to his lips in a gentlemanly kiss.

"Your presumption would be correct, good sir," Marguerite affirmed in her quiet voice, "The venom within our saliva renders our prey semi-comatose and fills the brain with endorphines, simulating extreme pleasure.  This keeps our prey complacent, making feedings easier."

Scorpius grinned, one hand on his chin as he regarded Jude.

"I was, of course, joking when I asked for volunteers from those present," Scorpius laughed, "I would have punished anyone who would volunteer their clean neck to this filthy beast....so your answer was correct, Jude.  Therefore, let me rephrase:  Does anyone know any student that is fascinated with these vampiric beasts, and may agree to be her Donor.  The vampire fears investigating herself because someone could go to the head....not that it'd matter since the Headmaster is my father, but seeing as we are keeping a low profile, he would have to address the issue.....lest the other professors catch on.  So.....anyone?"
Back to top Go down
Jude Fernsby

Jude Fernsby

PostSubject: Re: Formation of the Inquisitional Squad   Formation of the Inquisitional Squad EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 6:10 pm

Jude's expression soured and he glared at Tate - something was going to need to be done about the blonde ruffian who had so many jokes under his belt. Jude was not certain how long he would be able to put up with the kid - it was only their cause that made him swallow his pride. But he was not sure how long he could let his pride take the hit either. Jude's eyes flicked back to Scorpius as the lead boy began to answer. A small sense of relief sparked in his soul and he regarded Marguerite, more at ease to look at her now that he was certain no sacrifice was asked of him.

The name burst into his head so easily. "The Lowe boy. Brendan Lowe, I believe. I know him from Defense Against the Dark Arts. He's mudblood, and if I remember right very sympathetic to half-breeds. During our werewolf unit he was just... fascinated." Jude flicked his eyes upwardly.
Back to top Go down
Brendan Lowe

Brendan Lowe

PostSubject: Re: Formation of the Inquisitional Squad   Formation of the Inquisitional Squad EmptySat Nov 16, 2013 1:18 am

((Here's the student....I'll make him 16, so that Jude would be more likely to know him from class or something....))
Back to top Go down
Jack Dyllan

Jack Dyllan

PostSubject: Re: Formation of the Inquisitional Squad   Formation of the Inquisitional Squad EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 2:45 pm

(Done =D )
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Formation of the Inquisitional Squad   Formation of the Inquisitional Squad EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 3:24 pm

"Would he be suspicious of you?" Scorpius asked Jude, "For example, if you were to approach him to set up a meeting with Marguerite, would he be likely to follow you, or would he just think it's a prank?"
Back to top Go down
Jude Fernsby

Jude Fernsby

PostSubject: Re: Formation of the Inquisitional Squad   Formation of the Inquisitional Squad EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:44 pm

Jude shrugged, a small smirk beginning to play on his lips, as he was pleased to have a task to do. "He might think it's a prank. But he might also be too afraid to say no to me, too."
Back to top Go down
Scorpius Malfoy

Scorpius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Formation of the Inquisitional Squad   Formation of the Inquisitional Squad EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 6:42 pm

"We'll just have to hope that he accompanies you....if he is as into the supernatural as you say, then it shouldn't take much convincing. Contessa Lancret here will be awaiting him in the Astronomy tower half past midnight in two days. That should give you ample time to convince the boy to meet with her. It is up to the vampire wench to convince him to allow her to feed. Our deal was merely to find her food, not put necks in her mouth for her."

Scorpius shot Marguerite a side-long glance, verifying that she expected no more than this. Marguerite inclined her head solemnly towards the boy, accepting his words with grace.
Back to top Go down
Jude Fernsby

Jude Fernsby

PostSubject: Re: Formation of the Inquisitional Squad   Formation of the Inquisitional Squad EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 8:10 pm

Jude listened, finding the task more and more possible the more that their leader spoke. He was excited to be given the opportunity to prove himself to the group. "I can do this task."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Formation of the Inquisitional Squad   Formation of the Inquisitional Squad Empty

Back to top Go down

Formation of the Inquisitional Squad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Second Rising :: Roleplay :: Hogwarts-
Jump to: