The Second Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Second Rising

Harry never gave up the fight, Harry stood up for what is right. Well, now it's our turn. Make a joyful sound; Voldemort is going down!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Owls

Desi's Anime Renditions

Go down 
+5
Marceline Tinker
Draco Malfoy
Aleks Krum
Jack Dyllan
James Potter
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
James Wake

Desi's Anime Renditions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Desi's Anime Renditions   Desi's Anime Renditions - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:48 pm

James Potter wrote:
XD Ah! You caught who I referenced off of. Yeah, I referenced Holland's face for that image. For yours, I referenced Zero from Vampire Knight. I usually reference a face for my drawings because I'm just not very good at doing them from pure memory. I mean, look at Dolores Umbridge. XD I didn't reference anyone for her....though I didn't reference anyone for James Potter either, and I think he turned out pretty good. The artwork just goes quicker if I have a visual reference. Then I just trace the clothing. XD

Ugh, I know how that feels. I wish I could draw directly, but it never looks quite right...
Although, I'm a little bit insulted that I was based off Zero... just a little bit.
Spoiler:

Anyways...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ted "Teddy" Lupin

Ted

PostSubject: Re: Desi's Anime Renditions   Desi's Anime Renditions - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 4:50 pm

lol, I've actually never seen Vampire Knight. I was just searching for facial structures that I imagined to look like James Wake, and I saw Zero and thought okay! That one!

Anyways, the answers are:

Jack: Integra from Hellsing, only I drew the eyes myself.

Teddy: Pace from Arcana Famiglia

Harry Potter: Itachi Uchiha from Naruto

Lily: Erm....can't find her again. XD It was from some manga about highschool girls.

Draco: Muraki from Descendants of Darkness

Scorpius: Makoto from Ghost Hound

Victiore: I didn't draw, but Louise from Zero no Tsukaima....she looks a lot like Taiga from Tora Dora, though.

...and we know about James Wake and Curtis.

Back to top Go down
James Wake

PostSubject: Re: Desi's Anime Renditions   Desi's Anime Renditions - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:01 pm

Ted "Teddy" Lupin wrote:

Lily: Erm....can't find her again. XD It was from some manga about highschool girls.

REALLY narrowing down the list there buddy. Laughing

Still, pretty nice jobs. I feel like an idiot for not noticing Harry though... Pretty fitting.

Anyways, nice job on all of them!
Back to top Go down
Ted "Teddy" Lupin

Ted

PostSubject: Re: Desi's Anime Renditions   Desi's Anime Renditions - Page 2 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:04 pm

James Wake wrote:

REALLY narrowing down the list there buddy. Laughing

Still, pretty nice jobs. I feel like an idiot for not noticing Harry though... Pretty fitting.

Anyways, nice job on all of them!

Exactly why I can't remember it. XD
Back to top Go down
Tate Walker

Tate Walker

PostSubject: Re: Desi's Anime Renditions   Desi's Anime Renditions - Page 2 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 11:32 pm

Added Penny....as I said...her head is too small. >.<
Back to top Go down
James Wake

PostSubject: Re: Desi's Anime Renditions   Desi's Anime Renditions - Page 2 EmptyFri May 31, 2013 6:53 am

Actually, the head seems find to me. I guess the thickness of the arms can skew perception though.
Back to top Go down
James Potter

James Potter

PostSubject: Re: Desi's Anime Renditions   Desi's Anime Renditions - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 8:11 am

Went ahead and did David...
Back to top Go down
Jack Dyllan

Jack Dyllan

PostSubject: Re: Desi's Anime Renditions   Desi's Anime Renditions - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:03 pm

DAVID'S BEAUTIFUL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Desi's Anime Renditions   Desi's Anime Renditions - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Desi's Anime Renditions
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Second Rising :: Out of Character :: Character Extras-
Jump to: