The Second Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Second Rising

Harry never gave up the fight, Harry stood up for what is right. Well, now it's our turn. Make a joyful sound; Voldemort is going down!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Owls

Merry Christmas! <3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Dyllan

Jack Dyllan

Merry Christmas! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Merry Christmas! <3   Merry Christmas! <3 EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 2:19 pm

Merry Christmas! <3 2exshnp

Dear Desi,

Merry Christmas, my love! You haven't been on, so I hope you're doing well. You've been on my mind and my heart, so I've been trying to send some good vibes your way. I hope they've reached you! I miss you, a lot, and I totally miss writing with you. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas (give your daughter a Christmas hug for me) and I hope you go into the new year feeling well. You're wonderful, darling, don't you ever forget it.

Love you so much!
Jackles
Back to top Go down
James Potter

James Potter

Merry Christmas! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas! <3   Merry Christmas! <3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2013 6:56 pm

Merry Christmas, hon! Sent ya a message about what was going on...gonna be a bit longer now. I got kicked outta my apartment, so I'm gonna be moving in with my man. I will have internet...on my phone now
Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas! <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Second Rising :: Out of Character :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: