The Second Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Second Rising

Harry never gave up the fight, Harry stood up for what is right. Well, now it's our turn. Make a joyful sound; Voldemort is going down!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Owls

The big project

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ted "Teddy" Lupin

Ted

The big project Empty
PostSubject: The big project   The big project EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 8:49 am

Here's that huge project I keep bitching about having to work on. Been up all night trying to get it completed in time....finally done, though I wish I could have had more time on it. Still has some kinks:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10200374791066546&l=304390337000793970
Back to top Go down
Ted "Teddy" Lupin

Ted

The big project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big project   The big project EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:19 pm

Fucking copyright stupid fucktards. There is a such thing as fair use clause. The friggin music clip was only 30 seconds, and it was for a school project!

Fair use clause clearly stipulates use for educational purposes. Fucking stupid fucking internet....violating my fucking right to share a god-damned school project. Unconstitutional! That's what it is.
Back to top Go down
Ted "Teddy" Lupin

Ted

The big project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big project   The big project EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 11:22 pm

There! We'll do it this way! Fucking internet policing pricks.

http://secondrising.webs.com/Stop%20Motion%20Assassin.mov
Back to top Go down
Rose Weasley

Rose Weasley

The big project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big project   The big project EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 2:05 am

It won't let me open the file. =/
Back to top Go down
Ted "Teddy" Lupin

Ted

The big project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big project   The big project EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:53 am

Guess I don't get to show it off then....I have a 30 second clip from Imagination Dragon's 'Radioactive' and it keeps getting blocked for copyright.
Back to top Go down
Ted "Teddy" Lupin

Ted

The big project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big project   The big project EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:58 am

Back to top Go down
LaBete

LaBete

The big project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big project   The big project EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 2:13 am

I got it to work. Very cool, Desi! How'd you do that?
Back to top Go down
Ted "Teddy" Lupin

Ted

The big project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big project   The big project EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 5:26 am

They took down my video on that shutterfly site too.  X(  How'd you get it to work, Ty?  Did you use the shutterfly site, or that other link that goes to webs.com?

...and it was a stop motion project.  I photographed the television and computer with the images on it, but all the paper were blank pieces of paper.  I then took clips from Assassin's Creed 3, converted them into .png sequences, and digitally grafted them to the photos of the blank pieces of paper.

Edit:  Oh, wait...I found it.  Guess they didn't delete it...wonder if there's a different link I can use here....

http://heldyeah.shutterfly.com/pictures/6

Hopefully that'll work now.  X(
Back to top Go down
LaBete

LaBete

The big project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big project   The big project EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 12:36 pm

The webs link is still working fine for me. If it won't play for you, try updating your quicktime player.

http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The big project Empty
PostSubject: Re: The big project   The big project Empty

Back to top Go down

The big project
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Second Rising :: Out of Character :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: