The Second Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Second Rising

Harry never gave up the fight, Harry stood up for what is right. Well, now it's our turn. Make a joyful sound; Voldemort is going down!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Owls

The Streets of London

Go down 
+7
Ted "Teddy" Lupin
Crissy Angelside
Rose Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Oliver Tinker
Marceline Tinker
Victoire Weasley
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Crissy Angelside

Crissy Angelside

The Streets of London - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 4 EmptySun May 19, 2013 3:47 pm

While Penelope had been off getting water for the new prisoner, and unnoticed in the chaotic manor, Crissy slipped through the dungeon door and down into the darkness, where she stood unseen in the shadows, listening to everything that Penelope said to Lupin. She had been given the duty of watching the young Malfoy girl, and she had gone to some lengths to do so. On her wrist, for instance, she wore a wooden bracelet, carved deeply with the twisting figures of dragons and warriors and mages and other creatures that resembled great, misshapen dogs the size of horses, and in the middle of these carvings, inlaid into the wood, was a white, rectangular stone that was charmed to reveal hidden things. Lately, Crissy had been using this stone to intercept Penelope's text messages.

Without saying a word, she moved to stand in front of the steps that lead out of the dungeon, where, if either the girl or the prisoner did not finally notice her, she would be able to intercept Penelope before she could leave.

- - -

Victoire Weasley was like a little boat caught up in a big storm. No longer drifting in the weak currents of the Tinkers, she was now being sped along by Sully the riptide.

"Let go of me!" she demanded shrilly, trying to plant her feet, stumbling and tumbling along in his grasp, and trying to shake herself free, "HELP! MARCIE HELP!"
Back to top Go down
Ted "Teddy" Lupin

Ted

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 4 EmptyThu May 23, 2013 2:22 am

Teddy instantly became wary. If she was a Malfoy, then this could all be a trick. Teddy made no further comment, and merely continued to sip out of his glass, rinsing it around in his mouth and spitting it out mixed with blood. He seemed to have a few loose teeth.

A movement over Penny's shoulder caught his attention.

"Friend of yours?" he asked her, jerking his head towards the silhouette framed at the bottom of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Malfoy

Penelope Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 12:25 am

Teddy's words send shivers of fear into her spine. She froze and slowly turned, meeting eyes with Crissy Angelside. She curtseyed politely. "This is Ms Angelside. Ms Angelside, may I introduce you to our newest guest, Mr Theodore Lupin?"
Back to top Go down
Crissy Angelside

Crissy Angelside

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 4 EmptyFri May 24, 2013 3:34 am

Crissy came up beside Penelope slowly and unsmiling, examining Teddy Lupin closely, like a butcher inspecting a piece of meat that was still running around and saying oink to people.

"Charmed." she said flatly, then "Lift up your shirt, Mr. Lupin."
Back to top Go down
Ted "Teddy" Lupin

Ted

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 4 EmptyTue May 28, 2013 8:54 pm

Teddy stared hard at Crissy, his chest still heaving slightly, a reaction to the adrenaline slowly running out of his system. Teddy strained against his bonds, forcing his torso up as far as the chains would allow. I'm dead anyways....may as well give them as much resistance as I can. Teddy smirked at Crissy.

"While I realize a woman like you must be desperate to see a mouth-watering piece of chiseled chest flesh such as mine," Teddy retorted, "Don't you think it's a bit too much to be forcing your repressed sexual needs on a prisoner-of-war by making him reveal his flawless physic?"

----------------------------

((Oh, right....Sully. XD Sorry!))

Sully grabbed Victoire roughly by both wrists, forcing his arms around her so that her arms were crossed in front of her, and her back was pressed into his chest.

"Stop being hysterical," he hissed in her ear, momentarily stopped in order to maintain control of her, "Those people you were with would have killed you. You're lucky your little boyfriend was willing to turn himself over in order to orchestrate your escape. Now you'll make things much easier on me if you would just be a good little girl and come with me willingly. I cannot in good conscious leave you to find your own way...not in the state you are in. We need to find your friends....perhaps they can recover your memories, Victoire Weasley."
Back to top Go down
Penelope Malfoy

Penelope Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 4 EmptyWed May 29, 2013 1:08 am

Penny backed away, placing herself behind Crissy. She looked at Teddy while Crissy was looking at him, her face an expression of concern. Don't, she mouthed. Obey. Please. She quickly wiped the expression from herself and looked obediently to Crissy, as if to lead by example.
Back to top Go down
Crissy Angelside

Crissy Angelside

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 4 EmptyThu May 30, 2013 4:20 pm

Crissy pursed her lips, just barely holding back a smile. She tipped her head slightly to one side, examining the young Lupin.

"Someone seems to have cracked one of your flawless ribs," she said, that hint of a smile growing a bit, "or at least bruised it. It would be a shame to see any further damage done to your chiseled flesh." She then added to Penelope, "He'll be fine down here for a day or two, maybe, but after that I think the beating he took will start to make him sick. We will do what we can with magic, but after that we will need to move him. Magic is no substitute for bedrest.

"For the time being, make sure that he gets plenty of water and feed him well. I'll do what I can to keep the others away from him." she instructed, "Mr. Lupin must stay in good health for us. Dead bait catches few interesting fish."

((I'll get to Victoire a little later.))
Back to top Go down
Ted "Teddy" Lupin

Ted

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:36 pm

"Nice to see you lot have improved of your people skills," Teddy sneered, though inwardly he was relieved that his discomforts would soon be attended to. The rib was twinging quite a bit, and Teddy feared that soon the pain would be excruciating with the slightest of movement.

The insight that he would soon be moved open up another possibility within Teddy's mind....the possibility of escape. The margin for success was low, but it was while being moved that he had his best chance.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Malfoy

Penelope Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:12 am

Penny did not know what right Crissy had to order her around, but she would feign ignorance if anyone questioned her actions. She would allow any blame to fall upon the Angelside woman and feel good to have given Teddy some respite. She tilted her head forward, before bending her knees briefly. "Yes, Miss."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Streets of London   The Streets of London - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Streets of London
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Second Rising :: Roleplay :: Malfoy Manor-
Jump to: