The Second Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Second Rising

Harry never gave up the fight, Harry stood up for what is right. Well, now it's our turn. Make a joyful sound; Voldemort is going down!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Owls

Malfoy Manor

Go down 
+3
Dolores Umbridge
Draco Malfoy
Harry Potter
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:00 pm

A swish of a cloak, and a soft hiss, Harry Potter appeared outside of Malfoy Manor. The large estate house he had used as a hide out since before his regime, and after it now.

"It's not exactly a secret."

The voice sounded in the back of Harry's head, and Harry flicked his head to the side, closing his eyes for a brief moment and frowning. The voice was nagging in the back of his head, the voice of the owner of this body. Harry Potter still lived on behind his eyes, even though now the eyes belonged to Lord Voldemort. He was an annoying pest that no matter how hard Voldemort tried, the voice stuck there, feeding off what little happy memories Voldemort couldn't destroy. That tiny nagging voice that sounded like a fly buzzing on the wall.

Voldemort had to admit however, that his new appearance wasn't unappreciated. While he hadn't minded his old body, the one he had gotten with the help of that Bafoon Wormtail, this body was much more.. supple.

Voldemort couldn't help but glance at himself in the mirror from time to time. An image that had once sent a shiver of detestation down his spine, now was grinning back at him, that stupid scar peeking out from behind the black tuft of hair. The Boy Who Lived.. what a stupid name for the boy who survived on luck and friends alone. Of course Voldemort knew now he should have chosen the Longbottom boy, but as it was, Voldemort couldn't help but enjoy his own reflection.

It turned heads at the very least.

Harry strode through the entrance hall of the manor, glancing only once at his reflection before bursting into the meeting room. It was dark, almost completely pitch black, and Harry strode across it, pointing his wand at the fireplace which flooded with flames, filling the hall with head and light, as Harry sat down in his chair, facing the flames, and facing away from the table, waiting for his Death Eaters to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:35 pm

Draco stared horrified at the tattoo which had been branded on his left arm. The mark had disappeared upon the destruction of the Dark Lord, yet there it was...pitch black and burning.

"How can this be?!" Draco thought frantically to himself, still staring mesmerized at the mark. Could this mean? The manor? Mother?!

"Draco?" a soft voice called from the doorway.

Draco hastily covered his arm, pulling the sleeve down concealingly over his left arm. He had no idea how he would explain this to Astoria. He knew that she would want to have nothing to do with the Dark Lord, but she would just have to understand that they had no choice. You do not deny the Lord. Explanation would have to come later. Right now, Draco needed to go to the Manor. The Dark Lord took no excuses for tardiness.

"I'm sorry, dear," Draco said, kissing his wife lightly on her forehead, "but I need to step out of the house for a bit."

Astoria opened her mouth to argue, but Draco placed his finger to her lips to silence her.

"I am sorry, but this cannot wait," Draco said soothingly, running his fingers through her hair, "I promise that I will explain upon my return."

Astoria looked at him reproachfully, but accepted his kiss and bid him to be careful as he walked off the premises and disapparated. He reappeared outside the iron-cast gate he knew so well. His mother was already waiting for him.

"He's back," she whispered, her eyes wide with fright, "I don't know how it happened, but it seems he has possessed the Potter boy. It doesn't look like him, but there's no mistake. It's him."

Narcissa grasped Draco by the shoulder and steered him hurriedly towards the mansion entrance.

"We must hurry," she warned, "His wrath at our betrayal is fierce...he....he's killed Lucius."

Narcissa's eyes moistened at this, and Draco felt his mouth go dry. He and his father had a falling-out very shortly after that last battle at Hogwarts, but he was still his father. Blinking back tears, Draco patted his mother consolingly on the back and entered the manor. Shaking with trepidation, Draco walked towards the flickering of firelight emanating from the meeting room...a room which he had hoped he would never have to visit again. His eyes fell upon the form of his father, lying directly in front of the fireplace. Draco looked away quickly.

"M'lord," Draco managed in a small voice, giving who looked to be nothing more than Harry Potter a deep bow.

((Hope you don't mind the god-mod. Just thought it'd make it so much more tense if Harry/Voldy had just killed Lucius. I can edit if you disagree.))
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:31 pm

((No worries lovely, I like the dynamic))

Harry Potter's eyes narrowed, staring down at the boy in front of him. Memories flashed across his mind that Harry threw at him, seeing the boy as he was to Harry, seeing his cowardice, seeing the things that had been kept from him, that Harry had seen. It was obvious that Draco Malfoy had a lot to explain for. For one, Draco had abandoned him again, almost as bad as his father, who lay dead in the corner. Harry had been silent for a while after Lucius was dead, obviously horrified that that spell had left his lips, unable to be kept back, no matter how hard he had tried to keep it from happening. Voldemort had been able to push Harry aside without a thought and Lucius was dead.

"You have betrayed me Draco."

Harry's voice was almost a hiss, his eyes staring straight at the Malfoy boy, obviously angry, but calmed down slightly since the death of his father.

"Did you not think I would return? I have before.. what made this time different?" Harry lifted his chin slightly and leaned forward, his hands still resting on the arms of his chair, but his fingers white from how hard he was gripping them.

Harry rose to his feet, pacing once, before standing in front of Draco, staring at the boy who was now taller than Harry, but bowed down so Harry was taller him. "Your father is dead, and I am back.. you will learn where your loyalties lie Draco.. this is your last chance." He said simply, and turned his back on Draco, standing in front of the fireplace again. "Sit down, we shall speak later."
Back to top Go down
Dolores Umbridge

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:55 pm

My, my, my! Malfoy Manor was sure a dreary little place. It was cold and industrial, cut in sharp angles and towering tall above the rest on the gently sloped landscape- which was basically something Dolores could appreciate if it had only had some color. She looked strange approaching the blot of black against the dark sky, while she stood out from her surroundings in her pale pink shawl and dress. A small hat perched atop her gray-frosted curls, and makeup was splashed against her wrinkled, pinched face.

She would bring some order to these unruly lads.

Well, she technically worked for Harry Potter. Dolores didn't know what had spurred his change, but he had helped her take the Ministry. And no surprise either- she may not have liked him, but his offspring sounded absolutely dreadful, killing the whole family so coldly. Not that she cared- she was just glad she had been given the position of Minister.

She bustled into the room, pointing her wand at a lightbulb and turning it up, a rosy hue spreading from it as well. "There," she said, her icy eyes flitting between Potter and Malfoy. "That's more cozy."

The poor woman, in all of her self delusion, fancied she had the most power in the room. Luckily, her delusion wasn't much of a threat. She found a chair and settled herself in it.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 11:33 pm

Draco's eyes flickered back to his father's still form on the floor, his hand clenching tightly at his side. His father had always been their provider, the one who took care of the family. What would his mother do now? Especially with this monster in the mansion.

Gulping down any sadness and remorse, Draco turned to sit at the table. He shot Umbridge a look, remembering her from the school. He had been part of her Inquisitional Squad...back when being a Death Eater had seemed it would be a fairy tale ending, and not the nightmare it had turned out being. Draco had thought the death of a mudblood to be fun and games at one time...until he had learned the truth of what murder really meant. He wondered what she must be thinking of a meeting with Harry Potter, the boy who had never made it a secret that he loathed her. Though...he supposed she could be thinking the same thing about him.

Narcissa sat beside Draco, trembling and staring at the floor, trying to keep her eyes averted from her deceased husband. Her eyes kept flickering back to the shadowy form of her own accord; however, until Draco tenderly took her hand and held in firmly in his lap under the table. He gave the hand a small squeeze of comfort, which his mother returned.

((I don't want to bring Morrigan in quite yet. Being a werewolf, she wouldn't have the dark mark yet...seeing as not even Fenrir had been granted that honor. I figure that Draco would know her, since Fenrir had known his family so intimately. She could be the one he'd contact when the Dark Lord decides he wants to get in contact with the Werewolves.))
Back to top Go down
Marceline Tinker

Marceline Tinker

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 2:57 pm

Marcie and Oliver approached the manor, having known of its existence for a long time. Their parents, especially their mother, had known the Malfoys since the school years and both of the twins had been to many cocktail parties and get-togethers held in the Manor. Once it had become clear that there was a new Dark Lord in town, the twins had quickly enlisted. And tonight, they were finally appearing in their true form, ready to offer what they could.

Marcie gripped her brother's elbow, whispering, "Your silence will be appropriate today. Just ensure that you do answer any direct questions. We will be heavily scrutinized."

"I imagine," Oliver said, boredom invading his voice.

Marcie stopped, clenching his arm so he was forced to wheel around to face her. "We have a chance, Ollie. We cannot let it be squandered on personality differences. We get to take the torch and carry it on. We cannot let it be-"

"Squandered, I understand," Oliver said, kicking his feet.

Marcie nodded. "I know you do. Alright-"

"Let's go."

The two resumed their brisk pace and entered the mansion. They paused and Oliver glanced around the room, then peered down the hallways- he always had a sense for these things. He pointed and they followed his path, finally entering the meeting place.

There he was- Harry Potter. The Boy Who Lived, The Boy Who Killed. Mr Malfoy was there too, and the twins wuickly dipped their heads towards him in recognition. It seemed that the only other person there was their new Minister of Magic.

Marcie handled the talking, as she always did. "Good evening. We are Oliver and Marceline Tinker, children of the Tinker and Flint lines. Our parents have been supporters of the cause, and we hoped to offer even more support."
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 1:04 pm

When Umbridge waltzed into the room, Harry felt a shiver of anger and disgust roll through him, not on Voldemort's account, but on Harry's. For even when Harry was pushed far back in his mind, the body detested the woman violently. He could feel the scar on his hand tingle, and Harry's eyes darted down towards it, seeing the white lines that stood out on his hand. 'I must not tell lies'. Voldemort had to hand it to her, she was a nasty she-devil, if not up for killing, she could certainly make lives hell.

Harry's eyes darted to the newcomers and he nodded once, gesturing towards the table before stating. "Sit down." Harry pulled out his wand after that and quickly pointed it at the light that Umbridge had turned on, dimming it down once more to it's original glow without so much as a glance towards Umbridge. After stowing his wand away, Harry slowly looked around the room again, his eyes narrowing at the small amount of people, and the amount of time it had taken them to get here, at least Draco had been punctual.

"I do hope this isn't the last of my supporters.." He said lightly, his voice a hiss in the quiet room, his reddish green eyes glinting in the dim light, as he scanned the people there. A batty Minister, a disloyal child, and two children who had not done much with him before. Harry couldn't help but feel a small pang for the loss of his follower Bellatrix Lestrange, as strange as she was, she was certainly the one who doted on him the most. Snape would not be joining them, as Voldemort had killed him, there were quite a few of his followers now dead, and Harry shuddered, the world had grown much too contented, he'd see that it was torn apart again.

Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:00 pm

"I can assure you that there will be more supporters, m'lord," Draco announced after a silent prodding from his mother, "After the failed attack against Hogwarts, most wizards who bore the Dark Mark were rounded up and destroyed. Though Potter had won the war, the general populace was terrified of those who remained loyal to the Dark Lord's cause and didn't want any who bore the mark to live...even if in Azkaban. To reassure the Wizarding World, most who bore the mark were executed...Yaxley, Nott, and Mulciber. Even Fenrir Greyback was executed, however there is little loss in that fact. I know of a werewolf bitch who was very close to Fenrir, and she is just as vicious and stupid as that brute was.

Now...I believe I was speaking of your supporters. The children of those who were executed would be sure to join your cause, and new blood could even be found at the school. I shall offer up the services of both my son and daughter. The spawn of Bellatrix Lestrange also resides in the school. She is just as....dedicated to you as your original servant by that name."

Draco fell silent, relaxing slightly into his seat. If the Dark Lord had been planning on punishing him, he would have done so by now. Draco was sure that the Dark Lord would hold a grudge, and his life would perhaps be a bit more difficult for awhile, but Draco was sure he could over-come. He only hoped that he would be allowed to bury the body of his father, who's dead eyes continued to stare up at him from the marble floor.

((I imagine that Draco and his family were spared from execution on Harry's insistence, as they defected before Lord Voldemort was defeated by Harry. Harry would probably know this, and therefore Voldemort would as well. Feel free to throw that fact in Draco's face.))
Back to top Go down
Septimius Prince

Septimius Prince

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 4:41 am

Septimius was in the middle of apprehending a criminal when he felt the mark on his left arm burn. He can't be back! Septimius had managed to avoid death and a cell in Azkaban by convincing the court that he had been working alongside his brother as a spy. It had taken a lot of explaining and layers upon layers of lies, but with both Dumbledore and Severus dead, Septimius had managed to convince the Wizengamot of his innocence. There must be some mistake.

Disguising his surprise, Septimius finished with booking the criminal into Azkaban then instantly disapparated from the prison to arrive at Malfoy Manor. Walking into the door, the Dark Lord's aura hit Septimius instantly....but it was the Potter boy who stood before him. He had overheard Draco's little speech as he had approached the room where they were meeting, so apparently this was their new Lord. Septimius idly wondered how the Potter boy had summoned them without Voldemort's Dark Mark. Unlike most of his brethren, the name 'Voldemort' did not fill him with dread. It was just another name...though he had never been foolish enough to call Voldemort anything but 'The Dark Lord.'

"What's up?" Septimius asked arrogantly as he strode into the room, his eyes darting between Potter and Draco, "Who summoned us here? The Lord Voldemort cannot possibly be back, can he? That Potter boy seemed to be pretty sure of his defeat those many years ago....it wasn't the Potter boy who called us all here, was it? I mean, couldn't be....I felt the Dark Mark burn upon my left arm. That couldn't happen unless the Dark Lord had returned, right?"

Septimius had been jabbing his finger towards Harry/Voldemort each time he had mentioned Potter's name...having absolutely no idea that Potter had been possessed. He only knew that his mark had burned, and he had come to where the Mark had led him...to where his master was supposed to be.

"Dear God!" Septimius burst out suddenly as he spotted the still form sprawled on the floor, "What happened to Lucius?!"
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:50 pm

Harry listened to Draco speak without looking at him, instead staring up towards the ceiling, his fingers pressed together in front of his face, lost in thought. Mere Children were to be his supporters now.. mere children and this arrogant lot who figured him dead, had figured themselves free of him. "And you were spared because you defected before they were rounded up Draco.." Harry said lightly, before his eyes flickered to the newcomer, his lips curling into a sneer. The man continually jabbed his finger at Harry, and sounded horrified of Lucius Malfoy's fate. Harry watched him for a moment or two, letting a slight silence sound before he stood up.

"That Potter boy.." He started, his voice quiet and dangerous. "Is your Dark Lord, Septimius Prince. And I suggest you sit down before you join Lucius." Harry said in a deadly quiet whisper, his eyes locked on the man before slowly sitting down and resuming his earlier stare towards the ceiling, his fingers touching lightly right in front of his nose. "These children.. how old are they?" He said without glancing down, directing his question towards Draco. "The Bellatrix spawn.. your own.. how old are they?" He flickered his glance towards Draco, before turning his eyes towards the ceiling, staring at some point out of view, his eyes clouded over.

"Children! They are just children! You can't possibly be wanting to use them to fight! Surely you have more support than that! Leave the children alone!" Harry's thoughts battered against Voldemort's skull like knife, and he carefully placed his fingertips on his temples, massaging them gently. "Have you never loved!? Not once?! Have you never felt pity for a child who has no wisdom to draw upon!? They are just children!" Harry's voice was slowly growing in pitch and Voldemort clenched his fist. "SHUT UP!" He roared mentally and Harry backed down immediately, afraid of the anger. Voldemort slowly sat up and looked towards Draco, his mental battle won for now.
Back to top Go down
Dolores Umbridge

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 9:03 pm

Umbridge's upper lip curled in disgust at the idea of a werewolf joining their midst. Dolores was not ignorant enough to write them off completely- even in her perpetual state of prejudice, she could see how a raving monster set loose upon the pack of halfbreed-loving Order children could benefit herself. The meeting continued on but she had trouble getting passed the subject of a werewolf. She hated the flea-bitten things, but ever since her run in with the centaurs, she had looked forward for an opportunity to exercise some level of control over a creature.

She coughed. "Ehem." She smiled sweetly, rising- though it made no difference in her height. "I think we are getting far too cynical here. Thus far, we have the upper hand. We have the element of surprise; we have the numbers; we have the morale; we have the Ministry." A smug smile flickered onto her toad-like face as her hand fluttered to her chest, pressing it and briefly batting her eyelashes. "We have all of the pawns set, we are in check. Children may only be children, but they are excellent for grunt work."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 10:07 pm

Draco watched Septimius with an insolent stare as he hurried to his seat. The man had nowhere near the brilliance Professor Snape possessed. Snape would not have been so daft as to barge into a room of people he barely knew, running his mouth at a mile per minute. He idly wondered how the man had lasted so long during the Second Wizarding War.

"Scorpius, my son, is fourteen. Penelope is seventeen, and near her graduation. She could be pulled from Hogwarts now with little lost education-wise. As for Bellatrix, she is seventeen as well. She could be withdrawn from the school if you wish, however I feel she would be a better help should she stay in the school. All the students fear her, and she can exert ample control over other students....as long as someone is there to reign her in when she gets out of control."

Draco had opened his mouth to say more, but the Umbridge woman cut in with her trademark 'ehem' to gain everyone's attention. Draco immediately fell silent, his darting towards Harry. He wondered how the Dark Lord would plan on manipulating this woman. She was daft, and had a mis-placed sense of importance. Draco assumed that the woman actually believed that she herself was in control of things. Too important to kill...just how would the Dark Lord woo her?
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:27 am

With a growing headache from having to battle Harry down every few seconds, Voldemort was in no mood to deal with Umbridge's arrogance. "Yes.. but for the most part people still believe that those two children killed everyone, and until more people are aware that isn't the case, we aren't in much of an advantage are we.." He shot a look up towards the bow-wearing woman before rubbing his temples again. "Pull Penelope, keep the Lestrange girl, and get some tighter control over the school, send in a professor, and not idiots like the Carrows were last time." he muttered darkly, his eyes moving to look up towards the ceiling again.

"Keep an eye on them.. and don't let another group of children be the downfall of us, this time we have the element of surprise, everyone suspects that their greatest heroes have turned villain, Harry Potter alone is good in the world, after a plot to destroy him went wrong.. we must play on this until it's apparent that isn't the case." Harry fell silent for a moment, before glancing around. "We underestimated the children last time Umbridge.. we must not do it again. Keep the school on lockdown, something about the Dyllans girl and the Potter boy might be coming back.. tighten security, get someone in there to control the Bellatrix girl, let her know what's going on, and only her." Harry fell silent again, before looking towards Draco.

"I expect you to not mess up this time Malfoy.. you have been warned." Harry fell silent again and sat back in his seat, waiting for more people to arrive, or for someone else to speak.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 1:10 am

"Thank you for your forgiveness, m'Lord," Draco said in answer to Volarry ( Razz ), "Hogwarts is in need of a new Headmaster. I was approached earlier in the year, but turned the position down. I could most certainly approach the Ministry and tell them that I have had a change of heart. From that position, it would be simple enough to appoint suitable Death Eaters as professors without raising suspicion. The difficult part, unfortunately, would be to find suitable Death Eaters. Most are too dimwitted or too young."

Draco had shot a look at Septimius when he mentioned dimwitted Death Eaters, a look which the man had noticed. Septimius was not stupid enough to pick a fight right underneath the Dark Lord's nose, but he would remember the jab.

"As for more, how shall I say...experienced adults...there is the son of Thorfinn Rowle. I know for a fact that the man is very keen for some revenge against those who imprisoned and killed his father. He must have got his brains from his mother, for he is a much more brilliant man than his father ever was. Currently working as a curse-breaker for Gringotts. He would be a dedicated soldier, I am sure.

Also, m'lord, would it be prudent of me to contact my werewolf associate? She has a high position within the society, much like Fenrir did. Her alliance could prove a valuable asset."
Back to top Go down
Crissy Angelside

Crissy Angelside

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 1:02 am

(Note: Just one more long post! This is the last one, promise!)

Crissy Angelside sat with one knee crossed over the other and a little stack of files on her lap. Every now and again, she sipped from a mug of coffee that perched on the corner of a briefcase, which rested on a small table beside the small, cushionless chair that she had claimed as her own. Coffee with neither the benefit of cream nor sugar was her only luxury, for she other than water, she drank nothing else and ate little. She had once been heard to say that the world was an extravagant and complicated place, and she had no desire to add to this tumultuous condition.
She was one of those rare people who had a genuine, selfless desire to leave a better world than she had found, and was made all the more peculiar by the burning need she felt to purse that desire above all else. This meant, as a matter of course, at least to her way of thinking, that high living needed to be eliminated and that there should, by simple necessity, be a great many fewer people than there were. A few people living simply was the ideal, and Crissy Angelside had every intention of reforming the world according to this vision. Doing so would require that the muggles be largely eliminated from the general population, but as each muggle life was a small sacrifice in the bigger picture, it was only a small sacrifice that she was asking each of them to make.
The muggle way of life was inefficient and wasteful, their habits base, their means unsophisticated and corrosive, and their luxuries toxic. Magic, on the other hand, was clean, it was efficient, it was central to her ideal. That was not to say, however, that she did not see extravagance amongst her own people. From her perspective, the wizarding world had sold itself away piece by piece to a kind of excess which the muggles could scarcely match or hope to achieve. Instead of living for the cleanliness and the efficiency of magic, they made an extravagance of it to such enormous effect that it had to be hidden away from view. Magic should not be a secret, kept in the darkness. It was not to be used for making supple luxuries in the shadows. The true task—the destiny, even!—of magic was for the betterment of all mankind out in the light of day, where it could make life simple and austere for everyone.
It was its destiny, Crissy maintained, because she had been told so by her benefactors, who kept her comfortable in her spartan lifestyle and in her efficient work. If the claims of her benefactors were true, and she had no doubt that they were, for they had never failed her or lead her astray in all the years that she had served them, then they were wizards from the future, and they relied upon people like her to ensure that mankind would be unified under the ideal for which she lived. Once the masses of slovenly muggles were made to see the truth like sheep brought to slaughter and the filthy excess dredged from the hearts of wizards and witches, then a new age would come; a shining era when science and magic, technology and mysticism, would join hands, unifying the human race under a common banner of peace and progress.
While Crissy lived for this ideal and while she trusted in the wisdom of her benefactors, she was neither very idealistic nor frequently given to blind faith. She was, in fact, a very keen observer, a pragmatist, and a skeptic if not an outright pessimist. She was rarely swayed by a crowd, she was not known to absorb the enthusiasm of others—few had seen her demonstrate any enthusiasm at all, and she generally spoke very little. She was of the opinion that it was better to have a very wide mind with a very tight lip than to broadcast poorly considered thoughts to the general population. She read vociferously, but wrote only on very rare occasions and only briefly. When she was not reading or working, she slept only as many hours as she found necessary, and then returned to working or reading.
Today had been a good day. Crissy had spent the early morning working, and now she was reading. Clerical workers in Her Majesty's government carried such dry documents in their briefcases, but Crissy was not bothered by things like that. She felt a twinge of regret about having switched the briefcase for one holding a bomb; the man in the suit was a wizard, but she had a great deal of respect for the asceticism in which he had lived up until he and his replaced briefcase blew up the Oxford Circus tube station. In another set of circumstances, she would have found a way to let him live, but her instructions had been clear. She wasn't at all certain to where the papers in his briefcase had been destined, but they told an interesting story and she found herself fascinated. Overtures were being made between No. 10 Downing Street and the Ministry of Magic, but Downing Street couldn't seem to get through. The PM was vaguely aware that some sort of conflict had taken place in the wizarding world, but contact had waned until the tap finally ran dry. So too had the contact between herself and her benefactors, at least for the time being.
The future, they said, would now being relying on the past, and she must play her part perfectly. Much was at stake, and the Death Eaters were the key. Although the papers told a different story, her benefactors had informed her that the Dark Lord was making a return, and that he was their best hope. It was imperative, then, that she accomplish several things. First, she must make contact with the Death Eaters, which was simple enough. There were a few who had some familiarity with her, and the incident at the tube station would certainly help her along. Second, she must assist the Dark Lord's host body, which she had been told she would recognize easily. Third, there was a coin belonging to James Potter which had to be dispossessed from its owner and safeguarded from destruction. Fourth, an attempt would be made to kill a certain person at a location undisclosed, but that she would know as the hiding place of the Order of the Phoenix. This person, said her benefactors, must not be killed, and she must do anything in her power to prevent their death. A splinter group from the future, which called itself La Sect Rien Peur, which was determined to reclaim what she understood would come to be seen as the “old” ways, had contacted someone who would oppose her. And so lastly, she must destroy this opposition once and for all, for he was said to be an ancient evil who had terrorized much of the world on behalf of La Sect for many centuries. Her instructions memorized, her benefactors departed, for perhaps the very last time if she failed. What would her life have been like without them? She dreaded to imagine it, which redoubled her determination not to succeed.

In fact, the first part of her mission was very nearly complete and had been easily accomplished. For a little more than a week, she had been living in Malfoy Manor, in one of the upstairs rooms, with a bed and a chair and her coffee and some things to read. It had not been terribly difficult to convince the Malfoys, for her assurances that they could trust her were heavily laced with promises that she would destroy them if they didn't. That was how Crissy Angelside operated. She was nice enough and genuinely sweet when she decided to be sweet, but also very skilled and efficient at making very large messes when something impeded her progress. Thus the remains of the Malfoys' master bedroom, most of a hallway, and their owl. She had assured them that, as both someone's head and an owl were about the size of a honeydew, both were perfect-sized hosts for a certain kind of bomb she had been taught to implant inside things. When she sensed that the Malfoy's doubted her, she simply used their owl as a demonstration, and suddenly they seemed perfectly happy to lend her a room. Even she had been surprised by how far the owl managed to keep itself flying after the first two parts of the bomb went off in the bedroom. The six parts that followed were a deviation from her usual tendency toward minimalism, but she had to admit that they had helped to close the deal, especially after the beak passed through several walls before it became lodged in a very heavy door.
Crissy checked her watch and sighed. If her benefactors had been correct, and there was very little doubt that they were, for they were always correct within some small margin of error, the meeting had started and her cue was soon to come. She got up from her uncushioned chair, left the room, closing the door behind her silently, and drifted down the stairs until she heard the sound of voices. Some shouting, some hissing, some prim eheming. Yes, this must be the place.

“Mrs. Malfoy?” she called out sweetly, “I am dying to meet your guests. Could you spare a moment to introduce me to them? Oh, Mrs. Malfoy, where are you?”
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:14 pm

((LOL...you've got me sooo curious about what the importance is going to be for that old DA coin. Also, sorry! I knew there was a post somewhere I was supposed to reply to. I was gonna come back and read it later, then ended up forgetting about it. For future reference, feel free to NPC Narcissa. She isn't a character I own or anything.))

Narcissa grimaced at the sound of the bitch's voice floating down the stairs. She had yet to inform Draco about their little house-guest, and she noted how his eyes flickered curiously to her. Narcissa gripped Draco's arm briefly in a silent plea for him not to ask too many questions as she rose to accommodate their forced guest.

"Crissy," Narcissa said to the woman, inclining her head, "I am not sure if these are guests you would be eager to meet. Surely you have heard of the Dark Lord? He and several of his followers are meeting in the dining hall. The Dark Lord does not take kindly to interruptions."
Back to top Go down
Jack Dyllan

Jack Dyllan

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:50 pm

((Too lazy to switch out))

Umbridge interjected, "I shall have the Ministry reoffer you the position."

Voldemort inwardly flicked his eyes in irritation, but the outer shell that was Harry Potter showed no difference. "You will take the position. Prince, you shall take a partner to retrieve Rowle. Draco, I expect Hogwarts under our control quickly. Bring in your werewolf associate - she can help keep order in the school."
Back to top Go down
Crissy Angelside

Crissy Angelside

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:39 am

Crissy gave Mrs. Malfoy a warm smile. "Oh, but I'm quite eager to meet them. You see, I have been waiting for this meeting." She gave an excited little sigh, the enthusiastic energy in her eyes making them sparkle beautifully, "Besides, I interrupted you when I arrived here, and you have taken wonderfully kindly to me being in your home. People don't seem to take nearly as unkindly to my interruptions as most seem to expect they should. I sometimes wonder why that is, but I assume people are just accommodating that way, aren't they?"
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:40 pm

"I've never known the Malfoys to be accommodating," Harry's voice prompted suddenly, "Unless they have been threatened with their lives. Although as you can see, not even that is enough at times."

Harry indicated the still form of Lucius still lying in front of the fireplace, a look of amusement clear on his face. He turned towards Crissy, his eyes regarding her darkly....thoughtfully.

"How is it that you have been waiting for this meeting when my own followers were not even aware of my presence until tonight?" Harry asked her quietly, "What foresight have you been gifted with."

For the first time since he'd managed to take over Harry's body, Voldemort felt reluctant at his new appearance. Yes, he was so much less noticeable now, and his features were no longer twisted....however....this body was nowhere near as intimidating as his own old body had been. Somewhere in the back of his mind, Voldemort heard a snicker. He quickly shut it out.

((Dude, I suck at playing Voldemort. XD and, erm...I realize Draco didn't reply to Voldy, but I just kind of assumed they were orders which would be followed without question.))
Back to top Go down
Crissy Angelside

Crissy Angelside

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 2:28 am

Crissy diligently turned her attention to the dead body on the floor and nodded, seemingly approvingly. Before she addressed Voldemort's question, she gave Mrs. Malfoy a comforting look and said without a trace of sarcasm or irony, apparently completely sincere in ever word, "I am sure this must be a very difficult time for you, but you should take heart. He has done his part to improve the human race by being removed from it, and his sacrifice betters all of mankind."

Her condolences said, for that was her version of consolation, she looked at the Dark Lord clothed in the body of Harry Potter. "I only allow myself two luxuries in this world," she said, "aside from coffee--and I must thank you, Mrs. Malfoy, for being so generous, allowing me all the coffee I could want." she had had perhaps four or five cups of coffee in the entire time she had been staying in the Malfoy's home, "Aside from coffee, I only allow myself the luxury of hope. I have no great insight into the future, but I believe I'm not boasting when I say I have a moderately keen eye. I had hope that the Dark Lord would return to us, and as I have observed recent events, I found that His return or the coming of a leader to follow His example must be inevitable. It made sense that such a leader would turn to the Malfoys soon, and that He would call a meeting with those who support the Dark Lord. From there, it was simply a matter of hoping that I would be proven right, hoping for the hospitality of the Malfoys, and hoping to serve the Dark Lord. This world is in terrible condition, and getting worse by the day; it desperately needs us to get down to our work."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:29 am

"We shall see where your loyalties truly lie...." Harry replied dismissively as he re-entered the dining area where the meeting was being held, "You shall look over Malfoy's young daughter....and in extension the rest of the family. I am dubious as to the loyalty of the Malfoy spawn."

...and vis-versa, Voldemort thought to himself, Should you betray me, it would be all to easy to kill you all in a mission gone wrong.....
Back to top Go down
Crissy Angelside

Crissy Angelside

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:42 am

"As you wish." said Crissy, following the Dark Lord into the meeting, as if it were the most natural thing in the world for her to do.

"High explosives tend to make the Malfoys, and most everyone, I suppose, considerably more cooperative." she said, her voice perfectly flat and her face entirely straight, giving no indication that she was making anything other than a casual observation.
Back to top Go down
Harry Potter

Harry Potter

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 1:31 am

The green eyes of Harry Potter were lost to the devious flash present in the eyes of Voldemort that seemed only capable of radiating hatred. "That will do," he said, warning the new woman, who seemed quite quick to make herself at home, lobbing insults. He wanted to see his group united in their fearful reverence of him, not in their feelings of superiority over the Malfoys.

"I would like to settle in. I expect everyone to move in, at least partially, into the Malfoy residence. Draco's wife, mother, and daughter will be at the service of all. Draco - you will take the school. Have your son form one of Dolores' clever little Squads, and take the Potter girl. We'll draw the Order into a bad position by taking their leader's last living relative. Also, contact your werewolf... friend... and recruit her for our cause."

He turned to the twins. "See what information you can find. You are the age of many of the members. Try doing your best to find out a routine of them. And you, girl," he said, specifying Marceline. "Report any Ministry colleagues you suspect to be cohorts of the Order to Ms Umbridge."

His eyes jumped to Septimus. "I suppose it won't be too much to ask that you recruit Rowle. And your job is the same as young Tinker. Watch out for your peers at the Ministry. You too may even work together on it, if necessary."

He stood. "I believe that is all for the evening. I expect reports, and soon."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 5:09 am

Draco bowed lowly to the Dark Lord, then grasped his mother's hand and led her upstairs to lie down. He would slip a sleeping potion into her drink after sending an owl to the werewolf clan. After that, he would need to take care of his father's body...a most unpleasant task. Draco wondered how his mother would fare without his father. The man had been something of a brute towards his loved ones, but he had always provided everything they needed. His death did pose a valuable lesson; however, you never betray the Dark Lord. The Dark Lord would always be there. There just was no fighting him.
Back to top Go down
Crissy Angelside

Crissy Angelside

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:21 pm

Crissy sensed that the meeting was drawing to a close, but she lingered. She felt a nagging uncomfortableness as she watched the others. Though she was too young and inexperienced to realize the reason she was out of place, someone with the benefit of more years would have recognized her for the paradox that she was.

Crissy Angelside was a person with a fundamentally good soul, which cannot be said for all people, but she had been convinced of the goodness of doing bad things for the sake of goodness. She was a hero typecast as a villain, and surrounded by others who played the villain for the benefit of a greater villainy, Crissy felt out of place.

It must be repeated, however, that she merely felt the uncomfortableness and was ignorant as to its source. Somehow, these people did not seem to be what she had hoped they would be. On the other hand, she trusted her benefactors and had faith in their wisdom. If they had put her here for the greater good, and if these people were the means by which the greater good would be accomplished, then perhaps her hope was a luxury in which she ought not indulge herself.

Still, though, it nagged at her. If these people were not the company she hoped to keep, in whose company did she belong? Crissy frowned, trying to put the thought out of her mind. Life required resolve, so did success. Crissy concluded that she would simply have to redouble her determination to fit in here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Malfoy Manor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malfoy Manor   Malfoy Manor Empty

Back to top Go down

Malfoy Manor
Page 1 of 1