The Second Rising
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Second Rising

Harry never gave up the fight, Harry stood up for what is right. Well, now it's our turn. Make a joyful sound; Voldemort is going down!

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Owls

Plot Discussion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
James Potter

James Potter

Plot Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Plot Discussion   Plot Discussion EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:08 am

Now, if I understand right, we are going with the Harry being possessed plot.

What I'm wanting to do is expand on that.  Who has died?  I know in my dream that Harry came into the family home to murder his own family.  James got away, but I woke up before I knew who else did.  I know that Jack wants to have Lily on here, so Lily could have been at school.  I was thinking maybe Albus and Ginny were killed.  Unless someone wants to be Albus, lol.  Someone will need to be Harry, unless we all just share in that...though it'd be funner if he was a full-on character.

Also, what is the timeline going to be on this?  I want James to be an adult, but he could very well be right out of Hogwarts...and do we want this to take place directly after Harry was taken control of, or a few years after?

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Chase Moor

Chase Moor

Plot Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Discussion   Plot Discussion EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:11 am

I like Ginny being killed.. I think that will definitely give Harry something to dwell on a lot. And maybe have it right out of school? My thoughts anyway.

And I'm thinking about taking up Harry if neither of you want him.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Plot Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Discussion   Plot Discussion EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 12:20 am

Here's the two ways we could do the timeline

I say, for timeline purposes, we should do it at the age they are on PA. That means everything we built for them on PA will be the same.

Or, we say James has just graduated. Molly and I could edit Chase and Jack's age to match his, so they'd sort of be the first generation to fight.
Back to top Go down
https://secondrising.forumotion.com
James Potter

James Potter

Plot Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Discussion   Plot Discussion EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 2:20 pm

I was just kinda thinking...whilst running around looking for suitable icons:

Shall we try to bring the Deathly Hallows into this at some point? Maybe we need the Hallows all together in order to save Harry or something since there are no more Horcrux? I don't have it all thought out yet, as in...I have no idea how the Deathly Hallows could save Harry...unless the Resurrection Stone could bring back Harry's soul or something. What d'you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Jack Dyllan

Jack Dyllan

Plot Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Discussion   Plot Discussion EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 3:22 pm

Maybe. I'm not sure yet though- Voldemort would know where to find them because he has access to Harry's mind. I think if we involve them too soon, we'll be hanging our good guys. XD
Back to top Go down
James Potter

James Potter

Plot Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Discussion   Plot Discussion EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:13 pm

btw, if we are going by Harry's age of 39, the current year would be 2020.

Another thing before I leave....Since it is just use 3, maybe 4, we probably won't have to have such an extensive forum board as PA. I would think that what we have now would suffice. Just make a new thread per roleplay in Hogwarts, and new thread per roleplay in Wizarding World. Don't think we need to go all out with Dungeons, Towers, Leaky Cauldron, etc...etc... do you?

Oh, and Draco Malfoy. Death Eater? Order Member? Dead? Just keep envisioning him running around in his dad's old death eater mask. cheers
Back to top Go down
Jack Dyllan

Jack Dyllan

Plot Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Discussion   Plot Discussion EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:40 pm

I agree- I added the forum for owls and stuff, but I wasn't going to make any more.

Draco should be around. For some reason, I imagine him not liking being a DE but still forcing himself to be apart of it for old time's sake.
Back to top Go down
James Potter

James Potter

Plot Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Discussion   Plot Discussion EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:44 pm

That's basically what I thought. Yeah, he's not quite as evil as his father was, but we've all seen his cowardice in the books. If threatened, I think he would do whatever was asked of him. Perhaps he's even able to kill now that he's older.
Back to top Go down
Jack Dyllan

Jack Dyllan

Plot Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Discussion   Plot Discussion EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 4:52 pm

Maybe he ends up being terrified of Harry, so he attempts to defect, hoping the Order would protect him?

Nevermind- I like the idea of him being a Deathie, and Scorpius should be leading the student group at Hogwarts that helps the teachers get rid of muggleborns and Order member's kids. Lily can lead one group, and Scorpius can lead the other.
Back to top Go down
James Potter

James Potter

Plot Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Discussion   Plot Discussion EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:58 am

What happened to Chase's link of the Mansion layout?! D:
Back to top Go down
Jack Dyllan

Jack Dyllan

Plot Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Discussion   Plot Discussion EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:48 am

Uh.... MOLLY!?
Back to top Go down
Chase Moor

Chase Moor

Plot Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Discussion   Plot Discussion EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:25 am

Sorry! Let me look!
Back to top Go down
Chase Moor

Chase Moor

Plot Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Discussion   Plot Discussion EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:26 am

Spoiler:

There you are my dears.
Back to top Go down
Ted "Teddy" Lupin

Ted

Plot Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Discussion   Plot Discussion EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 4:33 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Plot Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Plot Discussion   Plot Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Plot Discussion
Page 1 of 1